Windsurf private for 2
You can also get private lessons with Sky High with a partner, colleague or friend. The instructor looks at the level and suitable material to grow well within windsurfing. Level difference is no problem at all, the instructor adjusts the lesson so that everyone can work effectively during the lesson.
From the first steps in windsurfing, to advanced techniques and tricks, almost everything can be learned in private lessons in consultation.
When do you choose Private for two?
- If you would like to go with a partner or known lesson
- If you've already had lessons, and want to continue to grow in a focused way
- If you want to study together, but your levels differ
When should you choose a different lesson:
- If you prefer to learn in a group, then with one partner
- If you have no experience in kiting
- If you are larger than 2 people with a group