Kitesurf Private Lessons
Have you already had a few lessons, or do you need that little extra motivation or attention? Then private lessons are a good option. Here you are 1 on 1 with an experienced instructor, and you will work together on your next step in kite surfing.
You get a personal kite set, and your instructor actively guides you throughout your entire lesson, so that you can get the most out of your time on the water! You learn what you want to learn, and if you are not so sure, our instructors can quickly assess what your level is and what it takes to take you to the next level.
When do you choose the private lesson?
- If you prefer to learn 1 on 1 than with a group
- If you've already had a lesson before, and would like to continue to grow in a focused way
- If you want a personal challenge and want to learn at your own pace
When should you choose a different lesson:
- If you prefer to learn in a group, then 1 in 1
- When you've never been in contact with kite surfing
- If you want to book a large amount of hours