Kitesurf Private for Duo's
If you want to work with your partner, colleague or family member on your progress in kite surfing, then private for 2 is a wonderful idea. If desired, each participant will receive a complete kite set, and you will receive intensive lessons from your instructor.
Is there a difference in level? No problem, in consultation with your teacher, the lesson is arranged so that everyone can get the most out of it at his or her own level.
When do you choose private lessons for two?
- If you want a partner or well-known private lesson
- If you've already had a lesson before, and would like to continue to grow in a focused way
- If you want to share lessons with someone, but your levels are different
When should you choose a different lesson:
- If you prefer to learn in a group, then the two of you
- When you've never been in contact with kite surfing
- If you really want 1 on 1 instruction