One of the ways to get Sky High, is by latching yourself to a kite, and experiencing the power of the wind! This modern extreme sport can be practised throughout the year, on lakes as well as at sea. The Netherlands has a high number of active kitesurfers, kiteschools and kitespots. Kitesurfing is quickly spreading around the globe, so coming to a beach near you!
If you want to take your first steps in the world of kite surfing, it is important that you gain sufficient knowledge and experience. A good way to do this is to book kite surfing lessons, whether you want to do a trial lesson, or book a course for a whole week. Sky High has been active in the field of kite surfing for more than ten years, and we offer a variety of lessons so that you too can start your kite surfing career!
We use equipment from the following brands:
Kitesurfing in short:
- Being driven over land and water with the help of a kite.
- Extensive safety equipment: wetsuit, helmet, float / impact vest, brightly colored lycra
- Explanation and instruction of gearing up all the way until Self-Rescue
- From the age of 9 you can already take your first (children's) lessons. Regular lessons 12+.
Want to try something else?
- Besides kitesurfing you can find many other activities with us!
- Windsurfing, Stand up paddling, and more
- XXL Games, Volleyball and all kinds of other land-oriented activities
- A beautiful sandy beach for sunbathing